Terms & Conditions
Some things you need to know
Terms & Conditions of Trade
Read these T&C of T carefully before ordering. These are what the customer are bound by when ordering our merchandise. If you don’t agree, don’t order.
These Terms and Conditions of Trade are the terms on which Nae Feart Ltd (Us) located at The Old Schoolhouse, Auchencrow, Berwickshire, Scotland, TD14 5LS provides merchandise (Goods) to you (You/Your) as a consumer via our websites, including, without limitation:
Wearerushworth.com and any additional shopping sites that we may create from time to time to purchase product and also as a resource for information and entertainment (collectively the websites)
Only sites owned and operated by Us are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Trade (the Terms and Conditions of Trade).
The following T&C will apply to between you and Nae Feart Ltd, when you buy an item from wearerushworth.com. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through wearerushworth.com is with Nae Feart Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and not for resale.
- You must be 18 years old or older to use this site. If you are under 18, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, then do not use this website.
- You warrant that all details you provide to wearerushworth.com for the purpose ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from wearerushworth.com under your username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Nae Feart Ltd as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Nae Feart Ltd reserves the right to end our agreement with you and to upend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:* You fail to make payment to us when due
* You breach any of our terms and conditions
* When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
* We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on wearerushworth.com
If you break any of these conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
Terms & Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions of Trade are the terms on which Nae Feart Ltd located at The Old Schoolhouse, Auchencrow, Berwickshire, TD14 5LS Scotland United Kindom provide merchandise (Goods) to you (You\Your) as a consumer via our web sites, including, without limitation:wearerushworth.co.uk; and any additional shopping sites that we may create from time to time to purchase product and also as a resource for information and entertainment (collectively the Web Sites).
Some of the Web Sites may permit you to order products or services. Your purchase of products or services is subject to and governed by supplementary and additional terms and conditions, including the Terms of Trade. Please review all applicable supplementary and additional terms and conditions carefully before placing an order for products or services.
Your attention is drawn specifically to sections 8 and 9 which set out important limitations and exclusions of our liability to you.
- Permitted uses of the Websites; Restriction
- Accuracy of Information
We attempt to ensure that information on the Web Sites is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on any of the Web Sites may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on the Web Sites.
Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos, icons and domain names used or displayed on the Web Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks owned by Nae Feart Ltd, and/or our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Web Sites are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks owned by their respective owners and used with permission by Nae Feart Ltd. Nothing contained on any of the Web Sites grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on any of the Web Sites without our written permission or the written permission of such third-party owner.
- Linking to the WebsitesAny permitted links to the Web Sites must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and any applicable policies of Nae Feart Ltd\’s. If you intend to create any link from another web site to any page on the Web Sites, you will inform us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to prohibit any such link at any time. Running or displaying the Web Sites or any information displayed on the Web Sites in frames or similar means on another web site without our prior written permission is prohibited.
- Third Party LinksFrom time to time, the Web Sites may contain links to other web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates (\”Third-Party Sites\”). All such links to Third-Party Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave our Web Sites. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content or other information located on or accessible from any Third-Party Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any Third-Party Site, or any content or other information located at, or accessible from, such Third Party Sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Third-Party Sites. If you decide to access any Third-Party Site linked to or from the Web Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Note: Individuals who post User Information to the Web Site agree to waive all so-called moral rights or other similar rights to such User Information.
Note: Under French law, the duration of the license granted above for User Communications posted to the Web Sites shall not be perpetual but for the duration of the protection of the related intellectual property rights.
- Inappropriate materialYou are prohibited from posting or transmitting to any of the Web Sites any User Communication that we reasonably believe to be: (i) unlawful, untrue, misleading, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane; (ii) invasive of privacy or personal information; (iii) infringing upon a third party\’s intellectual property rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright and right of publicity; (iv) of a type that you do not have the right to post or transmit under law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship, including proprietary or confidential information; (v) advertising or an offer to sell or buy any goods or services; (vi) considered a criminal offense or to give rise to civil liability or constitutes encouragement of the same; or (vii) otherwise objectionable or in violation of applicable law, rule, regulation or order. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from any of the Web Sites of objectionable User Communications. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such User Communications.
- DisclaimersYour use of the web sites is at your risk. The services provided in connection with the web sites are provided \”as is\” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither we nor any of our affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the web sites or any content, information or services provided or made available therein. The web sites may be out of date, and neither we nor any of their affiliates make any commitment or assumes any duty to update the web sites. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- Copyright Infringement(a) We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of the Web Sites to do the same
(b) All claims of infringement must be in writing and must contain the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Children(a) Access to and use of the Web Sites is made available only to people who can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. The Web Sites are intended for a general audience and are not intended to be used by minor children. Children accessing the Web Sites should obtain the permission and assistance of a parent or legal guardian. If you allow your minor child or a child for whom you are a legal guardian (a “Minor”), to access the Web Sites, you will be solely responsible for:
(i) the online conduct of such Minor;
(ii) monitoring such Minor\’s access to and use of the Web Sites; and (iii) the consequences of any use of the Web Sites by such Minor.
(b) Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material and information that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at the GetNetWise website http://www.getnetwise.org/ (GetNetWise is not owned, operated, endorsed by or affiliated with wearerushworth).
- TerminationWe may suspend or terminate your use of the Web Sites at any time, for any reason or for no reason. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Web Sites at any time without notice.
Cookies are great with a nice cup of tea and kids love them.
However the Cookies we are talking about here are small text files which websites send to your computer. A cookie can be thought of as an Internet user\’s identification card. When you return to the website it will bring up information relevant to that user like your name and previous orders.
Cookies make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier. Cookies basically, allow customers to move from one part of the website to another and to add items to the shopping basket without having to repeatedly login. They can also be used to track visitors’ interest in our product so we can understand what is your thing. i.e., they track your browsing behaviour.
Cookies are not computer programs, and cannot read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user\’s email address etc. they only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
You can opt out of cookies, but if you do this you will not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain features of our website, such as boring items in your shopping basket or receiving personalised recommendations. as a result we strongly encourage you to configure your web browser to accept cookies from our website.
For further information about managing and disabling cookies on your computer check out ww.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Ordering from the website
When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete. All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If wearerushworth.com does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be dispatched.
All prices listed on wearerushworth.com are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax.
No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and wearerushworth.com until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will details products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times.
You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.